Are your dog’s behavior problems stressing you out?
We can help.
At Bark Busters, our trainers have the knowledge and experience needed to handle even the most “difficult” dogs. Drawing on these resources, we’ll give you a well-behaved dog and an end to your stress.
Our programs are perfect for you if your dog has behavior issues like:
- Separation anxiety - usually accompanied by barking and destruction of property
- Aggression toward other dogs or humans
- Excessive or intimidating barking
- Nervousness or a lack of confidence around other dogs
- Obsessive compulsive disorders (yes, even dogs get them!)
We’ll help you resolve your dog’s behavior issues in just a few one-on-one training sessions. The first of these, the initial session, takes about 3 hours and consists of the following:
- Situation Assessment: We’ll conduct a detailed interview with you to determine the true source of the problem. We’ll also assess your dog’s temperament and their environment. These considerations will enable us to develop a plan of action that’s perfectly suited to your dog.
- Explanation of the Bark Busters Technique: We’ll clearly explain the theory behind our techniques so you can be fully involved.
- Coaching and Implementation: Once we determine the best course of action, we’ll coach you on how to implement our techniques. This will make your dog see you as the leader, not us. So your dog will continue to be well-behaved long after we’ve left.
- Homework: We’ll leave you with a written plan to follow. This plan allows your dog to continue improving, building on the results achieved in the first session.
Subsequent sessions will typically last about 1½ hours. The exact number of visits varies greatly depending on your dog’s own situation. Some of the owners we help, see their dog’s problems resolved in just one session. Other require many additional visits. And most fall somewhere in the middle.
Whatever your situation, we’ll keep coming back for as many follow-ups as needed. And it won’t cost you anything beyond a one-time flat fee. Just make sure you follow the program and do the homework we leave you. That’s the key to lasting change. If you can do that, we’ll be there as often as needed to give you the well-behaved dog you deserve.
We offer unlimited follow-ups because we’re confident that Bark Busters works. Our program will work for both you and your dog because it’s:
- Fully customized: The program we provide is customized to your specific concerns, the results you desire, your environment, and your dog’s own unique situation.
- Distraction-free: All training is held in your home, a distraction-free environment, where your dog can focus and rapidly change their behavior. Plus, by training in your home, we’re fixing your dog’s problems at the place where they really happen.
- Collaborative: We teach you as well, so you’ll know exactly what to do with your dog after we leave.
- Guaranteed for life: Your results are backed by our written lifetime guarantee. As long as you follow the plan we prescribe, we’ll return free-of-charge at any time during your dog’s life, in the unlikely event that the issues we’ve handled come back or new ones emerge.
Take the first step today, toward a less stressful relationship with your dog!
Call us today at 1-866-418-4584 or click here to find a Bark Busters trainer in your location.
Frequently asked questions
The price will vary based on the issues, the age of your dog, the number of dogs involved, and the location. Typically the service ranges from $595 to $895. For an accurate quote, speak to your local Bark Busters office at 1-866-418-4584 or email us requesting a call back.
In most cases we see dramatic improvement in the first session. Our goal is to have the issues resolved and new habits formed within 6 weeks. This is dependent on a number of factors including the severity of the issues and also on your consistency in sticking with the program. You can read our reviews section to see what our clients say about the results they receive.
Bark Busters has developed our own proprietary and highly effective method. It is a balanced approach that relies on the same communication system dogs use (yes..we speak dog!) to show them what you want and what you don't want.
Sometimes the case calls for the use of food to build positive associations, however ours is not a treat based reward system. We would like your dog to be motivated by your praise and positive attention.
NO. Pain and fear do not work. In fact they typically make things worse. Clear communication is our key to getting great results and leaving you and your dog in a happy state.